Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Blogging, Building A Framework

Have I inspired you to possibly create your own blog, but you aren't sure where to start or maybe the sheer thought of it overwhelms you? Don't panic!

I would love for you to meet Abby, she ROCKS! Just sayin :) Her blog is FILLED with awesomeness, like key organizational tidbits and templates to help you get your life in order. But what I want to share with you is her fabulous ebook, Building a Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook.

Building a Framework, the Ultimate Blogging Handbook



This book teaches so much of what blogging is about with great ease. Abby has a way of breaking down the in's and out's with easy how-to's, great visuals  and her verbiage makes it as though she is right over your shoulder teaching you. If you are truly contemplating on creating your blog, start with this book. I wish I had read it before creating my own! Simply click the link above:) 

I would love to hear if I have inspired you and your thoughts on creating your own creative outlet. My goal is to inspire, to be inspired and to edge you on to carry out following your dreams/goals!













No comments: