Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A New Beginning

Sitting here reviewing my 2015 resolutions while my son watches his favorite cartoons and enjoys himself an ice pop. I have always been drawn to blogs, whether for inspiration or I'm drawn to the authors use of words. Creating my own blog is amongst the top of my 2015 goals that I've set for myself. It's always satisfying to check off goals you've made! Typically I would create unrealistic resolutions in the past, but this time around I have hand written two pages full of reachable aspirations! I have even included with them a set of Q&A.....for myself...does that make me weird??? Over lunch today I shared with my little sister the birth of Glitz & Granola. Her reaction "I'm surprised you are just starting. I thought for sure you'd have one by now!". I have had a lot of encouragement from my family, but once I created my layout and it was time to write....I can officially say I experienced writers block. I am nervous as to whether what I write will capture my readers attention or interest. The one promise I can make is to always keep it real between myself and my audience. I intend to share my life experiences, the precious moments I spend with my family, home projects, my love for anything beautiful, random tidbits of information that makes life easier and of course my ever changing wardrobe...whether a documented wish list  or purchased purely by stumbling on a good deal! Sometimes I may just share a quick paragraph paired with a photograph. Whatever it is, it will be sharing with you what I love, what drives me. So here it is, my very first post for 2015!!  I feel this deserves a toast from me to you, with an oath to many more posts in the future! Thank you for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you! Keep up the positive mentality and it will keep up with you! I look up to you so much for taking control of your life, and the way that you add sparkle in magic to everyone around you! I love you and I cannot wait to read more!!

Carla altomer said...

And I love you! Thank you for being my #1 fan and supporter! You have inspired me by being the person you are, you have been my north star when my life was dark as night. You are whom I inspire to be, true to oneself and rock to so many. XO