Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Re-Cap :)

Thought I would share my life currently via snapshots! Just when I thought things were going to settle down, life offered me an opportunity of a lifetime and its been a whirlwind of creativity! As my father told me "we do not allow grass to grow under our feet". Taking after my dad, I move from one project to the next, I love to grow and to have my head deep within a plethora of subjects, knowledge is food to my soul. But I am hoping to create deep roots within this new role and stay for a while, a LONG while. There is SO much to learn, so much so that I will never comprehend it all within my lifetime.











I will save all the details for my next post. In the meantime, life has been sweet. Time spent with my family out playing in the water this past weekend was loads of fun. It was the perfect afternoon together. I hope everyone is enjoying these hot summer days doing whatever it is you love and making the best of them!! I am relishing every minute :)


No comments: